Monday, November 29, 2004

Drivers License Template Yahoo



After much questioning, the novice in computer issues has been done, after much suffering (and a few rattles a monitor, keyboard, and CPU) that this blog has links section. Espaviento Discretita and not much, but you can not ask the impossible, do not give for more
so I could settle an outstanding debt to many people. First on the links section I decided to put the addresses of the blogs of people who signed for the first time in my blog. Excellent blogs "Mitica" and "Reasons to doubt, much more worth visiting," The Gallows ". Put them in alphabetical order (to avoid problems, lol). Then, put a series of pages that seem very good, according to an order imposed by my report that I wrote. Probably (probably not right, it's probably more correct), I missed one. Over time I go agreeing. I advise you to visit them because they are very good pages. If someone has fallen here, and never has been, to leave my blog immediately and go to them, which surely will like more. And it's an order!.
nothing else, I say goodbye.
to another!

0 comments:

Post a Comment