Thursday, September 24, 2009

Electric Toilet Canada Burning Waste

Empty words

In a disciplinary action and interactive copy and paste the conversation I just keep my facebook on a matter that concerns me.
My comment said When I read "models, strategies or space" in any matter related to contemporary art and I know there is nothing to say or see / hear. What hobby

And this has been what has followed, if someone wants to add a word or comment, do so in the appropriate section of the blog, please

Xavier Tort
What do you mean, Silvia ?
for 32 minutes · Delete

JM Pérez Rey few more
you tell truths in life. Paténtala as aphorism.
last 29 minutes · Delete

Silvia Grijalva
Well, I mean those text which speaks of the intervention (see, I had forgotten) in the exhibition spaces to find production strategies that reporduzcan management models. Or the exhibition models that lead to a strategy of intervention in the museum space and / or sound ... to give two examples. Come on, that there is nothing to say but if you use those words like you're discovering the atom.
for 27 minutes · Delete

Lola Fernández
since the commissioners write, everything is a disaster (and now I like the universal flood der Komisar)
for 21 minutes · Delete

Silvia Grijalva
haha, lola, great truth you said, good for nothing, share
shower for 20 minutes · Delete

Lola Fernández
to be fair, we should speak of journalists riding exhibitions, ahem ... :)
19 minutes · Delete

Xavier Tort
Well, I think as a symbol "external" state contemporary art itself, which I think has long since lost interest ... And every time I find most suspicious, I must say. We must return to the craft, and let us have already floating blocks, wires supporting stones, glass walls with texts in lipstick, bottles, sleeping on the floor, etc ... In all of this and I find no pleasure. Not everything is symbolic, jope!
for 18 minutes · Delete


Lola Silvia Grijalva, the whole reason ... Read more on, but I think that at least in those cases, the catalogs are well written ... Xavier, man, I re- crafts do not know do not know, the discussion between the technical / craftsman and artist I have not clara.Pero yes, we, I do see a catalog to include only one of those words, I know that the alleged artist has no idea what he's doing and that the commissioner is a pedant who does not dare to say that neither understands nor pope. I refer more programs on contemporary art theory, especially the new art centers say these modern, medium size, which are, I imagine, that people from small towns forever hate anything that smacks of the much hackneyed word "vanguard" for 12 minutes ·

Delete Raquel Marquez

Haha, totally agree. I subreva that lately all the artists are "a reflection" on what it is. If you metal circles of different sizes and colors the text says: "The artist reflects on the concept of circularity." If you put garbage on the counter, "the artist reflects on what is junk, I stalk ...
for 11 minutes · Delete


Silvia Grijalva for s ... Read more í, less reflection and study the classics, why have it. I searched for a random text of one of these centers, delete the name because, man, not at fault, but come on, walking around, there are thousands and miles.Incluyo "postulates, and interactive platform and transdisciplinary" oh, and pregnancy contextoLa collaborative networks, the horizontal and cross-disciplinary vocation are some of the principles that characterize the XXXX. XXXX interaction is to the emergence of a platform which promotes the continuous creation of questions, both the creators and the public, with which to approach answers finally define the contemporary context, immediate and future.
for 6 minutes · Delete

Free Iwannabefree
JAJAJA, me too. And relational aesthetics, puaf
for 4 minutes · Delete

Sergi Bellver
And do not forget to quote Wittgenstein a couple of times in the peroration to look more put on the subject, or as priceless resource "key contribution to the art scene." And of course, as Weltanschaung write a couple of times, you're a wreck critic.
for 4 minutes · Delete

Silvia Grijalva
yes, and added that has a clear influence of the School of some rare German or Nordic city to be able to
there about 2 minutes · Delete

Raquel Marquez
Haha, so I no longer takes "interdisciplinary" now that almost started to like ...
a minute ago · Delete

0 comments:

Post a Comment