Saturday, September 19, 2009

Radius Of Curvature Of Bimetallic Strip

Happiness is inside

Today was the day of Perfect Day, I guess it's the fall, which makes me happy to be with that people say that it is in spring ... altered blood and all that. I have uploaded the song in FB and commented that to say that one is brimming no need to shout or jump. And I add that Lou Reed, with this song, manages to express that state of quiet fulfillment that is so complicated to explain. So far, so perfect, Reed, in this case, in my opinion, was a genius.
But Angel Alvarez (not the radio, the musician) has passed me a link to a full orchestra in which Lou Reed and Pavarotti make a duet. Pavarotti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXgbN81zNG8&feature=related not to blame, well, this opera singing popular songs in plan horrifies me but he and Plácido Domingo beyond what hobby to "bring the people, "the" serious "music ... as if the opera music was hard to understand, please! But that is another matter. Here you deserve a correction is Lou Reed. Why is determined to be the one who is not? to see, is one of the great authors rock of all time, but not, to him it seems like little thing and is determined to go on what he considers "intellectual" (as if being a rock star not out). So she toured with Laurie Anderson where she is shining it is the best of its kind and guess who gets into this horror with Pavarotti. Going against nature is harmful and me is that I have spoiled the perfect day. To see how this amendment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment