Friday, September 25, 2009

How Many Dau Does Implantation Bleeding Last

A bit of black in the House White


The photo of the daughters of Zapatero in the White House is the big news of the day funny. That does seem the Adams Family, that if they are the canary is dead ... Anyway. I'm all for it. Not because my natural tendency toward the Gothic (if they came to think heavys same thing) but because I think, on their part and that of their parents, an act worthy of praise. If girls are Gothic what they're doing, wearing green for go to Moncloa? Honestly I think this dress much better than cabbage loop, for example, girls from Bush or Clinton's own daughter. Come on, that this gesture is the best I've seen in politics in many years. And by the way, I feel that the fact these girls have a weight problem has made mockery multiply. If you weigh fifty kilos certainly already debating whether it is appropriate or not black or entered in other cases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment